Game of Thrones Season 7 Finale ‘The Dragon and the Wolf’ Plot Summary
The meeting between Team Dany (Jon Snow, Tyrion, The Hound, Jorah, Brienne, Podrick, and Varys) and Team Lannister (Cersei, Jamie, Euron, etc.) takes place in the Dragon Pit of Westeros. This leads to a huge conflict, and possibly a massive union between enemies.
Pop Break’s editor-in-chief, Bill Bodkin (their of his name), and senior writer, and GOT reviewer Josh Sarnecky podcast about the epic Season 7 finale.
We break down…
1. Reunions (Pod and Tyrion, Brienne and Jaime, Bron and Tyrion, etc.)
2. Pacing, and “time travel.”
3. The almost successful truce talks (aka Euron is a dick, aka Wights are scary, aka Jon is dumb)
4. Tyrion and Cersei’s chat
5. Theon makes a stand (with an unconventional resistance)
6. The Starks vs. Littlefinger
7. Jaime and Cersei at odds
8. Jon’s True Identity
9. That Ending Though
10. This Season as whole
11. The future of the show