Thanks for checking this post! If you can, please subscribe to the Socially Distanced Podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Anchor, and Google Podcasts as we drop on our new day — Fridays! And while you’re there if you can give us a rate and review that’d be awesome!
Do you really, do you really wanna taste it? Well if you do here’s the Socially Distanced Podcast’s review of HBO Max’s hit original series, Peacemaker.
Hosts Al Mannarino and Bill Bodkin and joined by their versions of Eagley and Economos — Ben Murchison and Tyler McCarthy respectively to discuss the series written, mostly directed and produced by James Gunn (The Suicide Squad).
After Bill’s ridiculous intro the podcast ponders the following questions:
- Thoughts on The Suicide Squad/Expectations for the Series
- The dance sequence
- Why the series saw an increase of 44% from premiere to finale
- John Cena’s Performance
- Favorite Non-Cena (and non-Freddy Stroma)
- Did the humor in the series work?
- What was the weakest part of the series? Favorite Moment(s)
- That Cameo
- What do you want from Season 2?